COUNTY OF SULLIVAN INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
PROCUREMENT REPORT – FY 2014
- Does the Authority have procurement guidelines? YES
- Are the procurement guidelines reviewed annually, amended as needed, and approved by the Board? YES
- Does the Authority allow for exceptions to the procurement guidelines? YES
- Does the Authority assign credit cards to employees for travel and/or business purchases? YES
- Does the Authority require prospective bidders to sign a non-collusion agreement? NO
- Does the Authority incorporate a summary of its procurement policies and prohibitions in its solicitations of proposals, bid documents, or specifications for procurement contracts? YES
- Did the Authority designate a person to serve as the authorized contact on a specific procurement, in accordance with Section 139-j (2) (a) of the State Finance Law, “The Procurement Lobbying Act”? YES
- Did the Authority determine that a vendor had impermissible contact during a procurement or attempted to influence the procurement during the reporting period, in accordance with Section 139-j (10) of the State Finance Law? NO
- Does the Authority have a process to review and investigate allegations of impermissible contact during a procurement, and to impose sanctions in instances where violations have occurred, in accordance with Section 139-j (9) of the State Finance Law? YES
The Authority had the following procurement transactions over $5,000 for the reporting period:
ALSCO Management, Monticello, NY: $32,494.80
Billman Ross & Associates, Inc, Middletown NY: $97,871.70
Cirillo Architects, Middletown, NY: $21,000.
Cooper Arias, Mongaup Valley, NY: $8,400.
Ecological Analysis, Middletown, NY: $8425.
Fisher Mears Associates, Liberty, NY: $9,500.
Garigliano Law Offices, Monticello, NY: $41,586.36
Glenn Smith PE, Monticello, NY: $42,171.44
Steve White, Mongaup Valley, NY: $9000.
Sullivan County Paving and Construction, Cochecton, NY: $1,051,671.09
Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicke, Albany, NY: $101,095.21