Loan and Lease Programs

    Loan and Lease Programs

    The IDA administers these revolving loan and lease funds. Check the specific program for eligibility requirements.  Contact the office for application forms.

    Revolving Loan Fund (HUD)
    Agri-Business Revolving Loan and Lease Fund (USDA)
    Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program (RMAP) (USDA)

    Current IDA Loan and Lease Recipients

    View All Current Loan and Lease Recipients

    Comments are closed.