COUNTY OF SULLIVAN INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
PROCUREMENT REPORT – FY 2015
- Does the Authority have procurement guidelines? YES
- Are the procurement guidelines reviewed annually, amended as needed, and approved by the Board? YES
- Does the Authority allow for exceptions to the procurement guidelines? YES
- Does the Authority assign credit cards to employees for travel and/or business purchases? YES
- Does the Authority require prospective bidders to sign a non-collusion agreement? YES
- Does the Authority incorporate a summary of its procurement policies and prohibitions in its solicitations of proposals, bid documents, or specifications for procurement contracts? YES
- Did the Authority designate a person to serve as the authorized contact on a specific procurement, in accordance with Section 139-j (2) (a) of the State Finance Law, “The Procurement Lobbying Act”? YES
- Did the Authority determine that a vendor had impermissible contact during a procurement or attempted to influence the procurement during the reporting period, in accordance with Section 139-j (10) of the State Finance Law? NO
- Does the Authority have a process to review and investigate allegations of impermissible contact during a procurement, and to impose sanctions in instances where violations have occurred, in accordance with Section 139-j (9) of the State Finance Law? YES
The Authority had the following procurement transactions over $5,000 for the reporting period:
Billman Ross & Associates, Inc, Middletown NY: $140,918.
Cooper Arias, Mongaup Valley, NY: $11,300.
Ecological Analysis, Middletown, NY: $15,600.
Glenn Smith PE, Monticello, NY: $22,305.
Steve White, Mongaup Valley, NY: $53,500.
Sullivan County Paving and Construction, Cochecton, NY: $55,351.